Friday, July 24, 2009

Dore Alley this Sunday


Come see me in San Francisco this weekend! I will be at Chaps II Friday night at 10:00 for 'The Visitor' premiere party. Sunday morning, I will be at the Dore Alley Street Fair at the Steamworks booth playing Twister in a towel from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Next I will be at the Naked Sword booth with Steve Cruz, Scott Tanner, Samuel Colt, Tony Aziz and Allessio Romero. (Tony Aziz and I just filmed a HOT scene for www.hardfriction.com) . We will be filming a special edition of the Tim and Roma show to honor Steve as the Naked Sword Man-of-the-Year and to launch his new condom. The Steve Cruz condom is a joint project with www.nakedsword.com and www.howiroll.info to promote safer sex practices. It is our intent to give out as many condoms as possible! Get yours on Sunday! Maybe I will show you how to put one on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment