Yesterday, Steve and I went to the deYoung Museum to see the Yves Saint Laurent and Warhol exhibits. On the wall was posted Yves' answers to the Proust Questionaire. I have enjoyed reading these in the back of Vanity Fair for years. We decided to do it ourselves to help us get to know each other better then decided to share it with you.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
The moment right as the plane is touching down on the runway at the beginning of a long vacation.
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
High thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
To street people who ask me for change
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I wish I was taller
11. Which living person do you most despise?
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Conviction of belief
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
16. When and where were you happiest?
Right here, right now
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
Ability to play the electric guitar
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would like to be really good with money
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Still being alive at 40
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
European royalty or a Buddhist monk
21. Where would you most like to live?
22. What is your most treasured possession?
Possessions are fleeting
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
24. What is your favorite occupation?
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
26. What do you most value in your friends?
27. Who are your favorite writers?
Chuck Palahniuk, Anne Rice, Charles Dickens
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
Pip from Great Expectations
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
“We can be heroes just for one day”
31. What is your favorite color?
32. What is it that you most dislike?
33. What is your greatest regret?
Not moving to New York with I was 18.
32. How would you like to die?
Without knowing that it was going to happen
34. What is your motto?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
A special Directors' cut of my scene with Tyler Saint from 'Red Light' is now available on the Falcon website. It is from the upcoming Mustang movie directed by Steve Cruz and Leif Gobo. The scene online is different from the version that will be released on the DVD at the beginning of March. It has the complete bondage play that is not available for National distribution. I am very excited about this one as it is super HOT and was the first time I was ever filmed having sex. I have gotten off many times just thinking about it! Click on the link at the right for the preview and more pics. Click here to purchase the scene.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
I have never really said this before, I love my job! I am not just a performer for Raging Stallion, but also the set and costume designer. Every day I get to work with a great group of creative people in a relaxed, supportive environment. This week, I got to help film a bunch of really HOT guys on my first sets. It was amazing! I am happy to be a part of the Raging Stallion family and congratulate them on the wins at the XBIZ awards on Thursday and their amazing 51 nominations for the GAYVN awards!