Saturday, December 18, 2010

Guadalajara Flight Cancelled :(

I am very sorry to say that my flight to Guadalajara was canceled due to a broken windshield on the plane. I just spent the last 7 hours trying to get out of San Francisco to Mexico any way possible, via planes, trains or driving. I even physically went to 2 different airports! Everything is booked due to heavy Holiday traffic. My apologies to Bite, Voltio Bar, Riilax Spa and Urbana Revista and especially to the fans who were planning on coming out to see me. I hope that we can re-schedule everything soon!
Bruno

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bruno, I'm Armando manager of riilax spa just want to thank you for your time at the airport and say that I'm sorry what happened. Adrian Vera and I were very pleased to meet you and you came to Guadalajara. thank you very much and I send you an email with some pictures of riilax before the event.

    ReplyDelete