Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where am I? part 1

Dear Readers (if there are any of you remaining at this point),
My New Year's resolutions were to not work so much, find a balance in my life and be more personal in my blog. It is now mid-March and I am just getting there. Yikes!
We have been very busy at Raging Stallion Studios this year putting together one new movie after another. I believe that 'Diamond Auto' (starring Derrick Diamond) will be the first of the new ones to be released. We filmed it in an actual auto mechanics shop over a weekend while they were closed. It is always great to get out of the studio and film in new places. It was also kinda cool to be in a garage owned and run by gay guys. That was also the cleanest, neatest auto repair shop that I have ever been in!
We have also filmed some sounding scenes, a tattoo fetish movie and are in the middle of a new piss movie! Yesterday, Dominic and I put together a set for Scott Tanner and Paul Wagner's web cam show on Sunday that reminds me of Paula Abdul's 'Cold Hearted Snake' video, heh heh! Makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment