Sunday, August 9, 2009

Appearances

I have been having a lot of fun lately traveling, doing appearances and meeting the fans! Here are some highlights :)


From the Stockroom booth at IML Leather Mart in Chicago.



Playing Towel Twister for Steamworks to raise money for St. James Infirmary during the Dore Alley Weekend. (Who has the X-rated photos?)



At the Eagle in LA for the premiere of 'Menace' with Steve Cruz, David Taylor and Angelo Marconi.



At Hustlaball in London with Francesco D'Macho, Damien Crosse and Steve Cruz.


On stage with Steve at Hustlaball London.


At Badlands in Sacramento with Steve.

I love to get out and meet you guys, so tell your local bars, club promoters and video stores that you want to see me! Also, if you see me at an event, come by and say hello and email me any pics that you take so I can have a souvenir.
Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment